Join a free parenting program in Alachua County
North Florida School Days
By the MIECHV Program Team
Parenting can be tough! Learn about your child’s development and how to deal with the ups and downs of parenting.
Healthy Start of North Central Florida is now offering a free parenting program in Alachua County. The Maternal, Infant, Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) program will help you:
- Learn about your child’s development
- Gain one-on-one parenting support
- Connect with other parents and resources
- Address developmental delays and/or health issues
- Access books and educational toys for your child
Also, parents can earn free rewards, such as diapers and wipes, by participating in the program.
The MIECHV program is based on successful parenting programs that have been shown to keep kids safe, healthy and ready to succeed in school.
Contact Healthy Start at Kids Central at 352-337-1200 or visit www.HelpingBabiesGrow.org for more information.