Nature Coast KidCare Train-the-Trainer
Learn the best research-based outreach strategies to help children get health insurance through Florida’s KidCare program and obtain tools and materials for your enrollment activities in Marion, Sumter, Citrus, Hernando and Levy counties by joining us at the Nature Coast KidCare Train-the-Trainer Event.
This free event includes:
- ♦ Navigating through Florida KidCare
- ♦ Health Care Provider Outreach
- ♦ Business and Civic Outreach
- ♦ Identifying Community Ambassadors
- ♦ Individuals who are directly responsible for conducting Florida KidCare outreach and for training others to conduct outreach should attend.
The event is scheduled for Thursday, May 14, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Marion County Sheriff’s Department Emergency Operations Center, located at 692 NW 30th Ave., Ocala.
Morning refreshments and lunch will be served.
Please RSVP by May 7 here: http://goo.gl/zzuq9D.